Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Update and The Night Circus
Hello Readers! I’ve had a busy year, but I’m back! 
In December of 2014, I finished my MSLIS, and I’m currently on the job hunt. Finishing school meant more time to read, however, some personal issues slowed me down this summer. but I’m getting back into the swing of things. I’m hopefully going to be adding at least one book review a week, and I’m going to start with one of my favorites!

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Rating: 5 Stars
I loved this book! I found it unique and enchanting. It was different than anything I’ve ever read. I really enjoyed how the story was circular, and wound back into itself from the beginning to the end. It was extremely descriptive (which some readers may not enjoy) but I felt that the description was well done and I truly felt that I was in the story. I honestly am very picky about how descriptive I want my books, but this one struck exactly the right balance for me.  I found the whole book extremely well done, and enjoyed it from beginning to end. I couldn’t put it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Library Book

The Library Book by Susan Orlean Rating: 3 Stars This book is billed as true crime, and while it does cover the mysterious fire (ars...