Monday, October 8, 2018

Review: An Anonymous Girl

An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

Rating: 3.5 Stars

I was so excited to get an ARC of An Anonymous Girl to read this fall, and it was the perfect read for the Halloween season. This was a creepy, twisty, wild ride from start to finish. The way these two authors right is so engaging, and I was quickly drawn into the story, even though I felt like I didn't know what was going on about half of the time. This was a fast read and well paced. Every time I thought I had figured out what was going on, and who the bad guy was, they threw another twist at me, and I was wondering all over again. 

Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for a review copy of the book. On sale January 8, 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Library Book

The Library Book by Susan Orlean Rating: 3 Stars This book is billed as true crime, and while it does cover the mysterious fire (ars...