Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Welcome to the new Jean's Book Bag!

Welcome to my new blog! I found that Tumblr was no longer the right platform for my blog posts. It's too cumbersome for what I hope to do with this blog, which will mostly be book reviews. So I loaded in the best of my old posts, and hope you bear with me as I learn this new platform.

Part of the reason I wanted to get this blog up and usable is because Amazon is apparently really cracking down on reviews of advance reader copies (ARCS), and I want to continue to get free books. Supposedly it's a matter of wording in the review, but it seems like it's getting more complicated than it needs to be. 

This blog will be a spot for book reviews and other bookish topics. I hope you enjoy it, and forgive me if I'm not very consistent in posting. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Library Book

The Library Book by Susan Orlean Rating: 3 Stars This book is billed as true crime, and while it does cover the mysterious fire (ars...